We're looking for Technical sourcing experts who can work at all levels of national, multinational or global businesses in the following areas:
You'll need a thorough understanding of IT sourcing, strategy and solution design, through supplier selection and transition management.
At Peru, you'll be solving client problems and building effective relationships on a variety of assignments, which could include:
• A competitive salary
• Eligibility for contributory pension scheme on successful completion of probationary period
• Introduction to independent financial advisor as required
• Fast track career progression with the chance to move quickly into more senior roles
• The opportunity to work with leading UK and global organisations on high impact assignments
• Varied and challenging roles that will broaden your experience and capabilities
• Autonomy with the opportunity to directly lead client accounts, assignments and projects
• Company Car allowance
• Private healthcare cover
• Death in service life assurance
CALL +44 (0) 207 786 3588
OR EMAIL US TODAY
"I really enjoy working alongside our clients
to maximise the benefits they can realise from their supplier relationships.
At Peru, I appreciate the flexibility that working in a small consultancy brings, the variety of challenges involved, the opportunities to make a real difference to our clients and the support available from a great team of very experienced colleagues."
Steve Watson, Peruvian.
Steve has 25 years’ experience in technical, project and commercial roles, assisting blue chip organisations including Airlines, Pharmaceuticals, Telecoms and Retail.