We're looking for experts who can deliver at all levels of national, multinational or global businesses in the following areas:
Continuous improvement and optimising processes are your passion and you'll need to demonstrate a strong track-record in delivering successful IT transformation across a range of industries.
At Peru, you'll help our customers to find the very best value from their existing systems, while delivering technology-driven change. You'll need to be flexible and able to adapt to a variety of customer requirements and goals.
Your strong project and stakeholder management skills will enable you to deliver sustainable change programmes. At the same time, you'll be building effective, long-term client-supplier relationships - all of this across a variety of assignments which could include:
• A competitive salary
• Eligibility for contributory pension scheme on successful completion of probationary period
• Introduction to independent financial advisor as required
• Fast track career progression with the chance to move quickly into more senior roles
• The opportunity to work with leading UK and global organisations on high impact assignments
• Varied and challenging roles that will broaden your experience and capabilities
• Autonomy with the opportunity to directly lead client accounts, assignments and projects
• Company Car allowance
• Private healthcare cover
• Death in service life assurance
CALL +44 (0) 207 786 3588
OR EMAIL US TODAY
"For me, job satisfaction is all about delivering something of real value to our customer. I enjoy the journey to fully understanding the customer's challenge and developing an approach to address it in the best possible way, as well as actually delivering the expected outcome.
Peru feels like a big family - we are a close-knit team with a range of expertise and specialisms. Everyone supports everyone else and we have a laugh along the way, too."
Geoff Mellor, Peruvian.
Geoff has more than 25 years’ experience in the IT industry, predominantly with public and private sector scientific organisations. Before joining Peru, he was Chief Domain Architect for a global biopharmaceutical company.