We're looking for people who can work at all levels of national, multinational or global businesses in the following areas:
We're looking for Enterprise Architects to solve our clients' business and technology challenges. You'll need in-depth knowledge of the very latest architecture techniques and how to add the most value from their application.
You'll have an IT Architecture qualification (or a strong desire to achieve one) and this will go hand-in-hand with a strong track record of delivery, including:
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to help us achieve ambitious growth plans and support us in delivering more great outcomes for our clients. The role would initially be part-time and require you to:
• A competitive salary
• Eligibility for contributory pension scheme on successful completion of probationary period
• Introduction to independent financial advisor as required
• Fast track career progression with the chance to move quickly into more senior roles
• Opportunity to work with leading UK and global organisations on high impact assignments
• Varied and challenging roles that will broaden your experience and capabilities
• Autonomy with the opportunity to directly lead client accounts, assignments and projects
• Company Car allowance
• Private healthcare cover
• Death in service life assurance
CALL +44 (0) 207 786 3588
OR EMAIL US TODAY
"I have found that the people who work at Peru are
extremely experienced and have a raft of knowledge that I can still learn from. The varied projects mean that one day you could be working for technical teams or supporting organisations, enterprise architecture functions, procurement teams or IT Operations.
Additionally, you get experience across many industries, from retail banking, public sector, manufacturing and more."
Elliot Daly, Peruvian
Elliot has over 20 years IT experience ranging from IT strategy development and product development through to enterprise applications, architecture, operational assessment and stabilisation.