Network & Application Management strategy for a global insurance organisation
The organisation required expertise to deliver a network and application management solution to enable the delivery of a centralised collaboration and e-mail service. The solution needed to support all global business divisions.
Peru worked in collaboration with the client to develop the strategy which included:
- Undertaking a review of all networks across the world, Peru highlighted the need for a centralised strategy whilst obtaining feedback from all business divisions.
- Managing the strategy and review workshops with all business divisions.
- Obtaining buy-in from the business divisions for the proposed strategy, combining Peru best practice and local knowledge to create the optimal solution.
- Developing the final strategy for network and application management standards supported by all business divisions.
These activities resulted in the production of a number of positive assets and changes for the client, including:
- A clear network and application management strategy document.
- A consistent standards document that supported the centralised collaboration and e-mail goals.
- Agreement and sign-off from all global business divisions.
- Design of a single global application performance management system.
- A practical implementation plan aligned to the collaboration and e-mail service rollout.
Peru's work with the organisation led to the resolution of risks and mediation of the impact of the new collaboration service along with an successful, on-time delivery of the mail service. Most importantly, the project resulted in the removal of the root causes of previous poor service levels.
What our client said:
"Peru’s technical knowledge and understanding of our global footprint were invaluable in the delivery of the solution we needed”