This page relates to any personal information we might obtain about you through your use of the website.
By registering as a user of Peru Consulting's services and by using the Peru Consulting website generally you agree to the following use of your information:
1. When you use this site you may be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
2. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
3. We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
We may also disclose your information:
4. In order that we can monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version and the web site that you visited prior to our site.
6. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
7. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
8. You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
9. Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
11. Please note that any products and services are supplied subject to our standard terms and conditions.